JQ Historic Properties offers unique historic apartments and homes for lease within the beautiful Historic Old Town neighborhood of Topeka, Kansas.
- Short-term or Long-term lease
- Executive Stay (Gov't per diem accepted)
- Housekeeping Services Available
- Corporate and private event space
- Fully restored homes with all modern amenities, wireless, cable and security
- Property management services
- Landscaping, mowing, snow removal and maintenance provided
- Monthly rates vary depending upon your needs
- **Unfurnished homes include all appliances and window treatments
Contact Us: 785.969.9631
JQ Historic Properties provides high quality property management of each of our Victorian and Craftsman homes from the 1890-1920's era. Our homes are located within five blocks of downtown, the State Capitol, libraries, museums, dining, shopping and Farmers Market.
You will love being a part of Old Town! Beautiful homes and buildings of distinction. View the Gothic Architecture of our State and National Monuments from your front porch! Grace Episcopal Church (c.a., 1870's), Bethany Women's College (first women's college west of the Mississippi),Topeka High School (home of the famous Brown vs. Board of Education Supreme Court decision, 1954), and Georgia Neese Gray's Home (first female United States Treasurer) are just a few examples. Culture, history, and fame....all in one place! Take a look!
Topeka Rentals, Apartments for Rent in Topeka, Topeka Homes for Rent
Furnished Apartments, Short-term Extended Stay, or Unfurnished Longterm Lease in Topeka, KS
JQ Historic Properties
Awards and Recognition
Small Business of the Year
Topeka Chamber of Commerce
Shawnee County Historical Society
Historic Old Town, Topeka, KS
State of Kansas Ad Astra Award
of Excellence for
Kansas Housing Resource Corp